Sunday, July 20, 2008

Here's Your Sign...

Typical sign picture



Sunset over Estes Park...



More park pictures...





Each time we drove through the park I was looking for animals...so far on my list I've seen deer, elk, fox, moose (but without antlers), marmot, and buffalo (or to be technically correct bison)...I have yet to see a bear, bobcat, mountain lion or anything else of that nature although they've been spotted in Boulder several times since we've lived here...but I did get to add coyote to my list!! We saw 2 different ones; the first just trotting down the side of the highway and the second we got a picture...



It was exciting...although there was a bobcat spotted sitting across from my school recently we have yet to see it...so crazy!

Our latest trip was to Las Vegas...here is one picture from our trip...we'll post more soon!!

1 comment:

MPA said...

Allison, you look pretty as ever. Glad you are back home from your lastest adventure. Woof, woof. Lick, lick & snort & chew. Love, Gracie