Monday, September 29, 2008

Have you hugged a tree today???



This past weekend we travled down to Aspen to see the leaves changing...it was so beautiful! Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend...



It was snowing up at Independence Pass!!! (elevation: 12,000+) I was so excited!



The top of Aspen Mountain...





Maroon Bells...











These are just a few of my favorites...but I'm pretty sure Maroon Bells on a sunday morning is the most beautiful place I've ever seen! We just went up to Aspen for one night, but took over 300 pictures...so we'll put more up this week!

2 comments:

C + O said...

wow! those pictures are amazing. looks like you guys had an great weekend. loved hanging out with you both last night - keep us in the loop about friday!

KPB said...

love the pics! so pretty :) miss you guys so much. xooxo